It began innocently enough–just two friends shopping in Michael’s. We did the usual… you know, finding cool things, spending WAY too much money, laughing! Talking! But… but then this happened:
And today’s the day!
Yep! It’s time! After terrorizing Michael’s with our incessant videos, we bought the stocking and filled that sucker! I’m a sucker for stockings, so that really does fit. Just sayin’.
What’s in this knitted sock of surprises? Well, if I tell you, it won’t be a surprise! Oh, all right. Here goes! First a couple of pictures….
- A bag of “Life Is Too Short for Bad Coffee” brand coffee!
- Beeswax lip balm
- Beeswax lotion (from scandalous “naked bees”).
- A “complete collection” of Miss Marple books… in miniature. And readable!
- A set of hand-crafted book-inspired notecards
- A set of mini notebooks because I love those little things!
- A notepad for taking notes while reading so you can bless the author with a thoughtful review! (Or do it THIS way and save time and trees!)
- An absolutely stunning, handmade, beaded bookmark. Seriously. GORGEOUS.
- Various author “swag”
- Chocolate (not shown. I ate it and have to replace it. Just kidding. Didn’t buy it yet).
- Fuzzy socks (to keep your toes warm while you read!)
- Tea bags (spicy goodness!)
- Trip the Light Fantastic paperback
- Snow Angels paperback
- Christmas Stalkings paperback
- 21 Days of Christmas hardback
A perfect gift for you or any book-loving friend. International entries are welcome, but the stocking will only be shipped to a US or APO address. Sorry. This thing’s heavy!
Of course, the only way to truly appreciate how this stocking is a “mash-up” of Snow Angels and Christmas Stalkings is to read both books in the Christmas Lights Collection. Of course, we recommend you read ALL the books in the collection. April’s madcap mystery, Vikki’s heartwarming tale of second-chances and the Lord’s provision. But… guess what?
There’s More Stocking Goodness…
Sorta. You see… we have NEWS!!!
Christmas Stalkings has a prequel/sequel coming out. That’s right, there’s more of Wendy, Neal, Wanda, Peter, and gang! The book is available for pre-order now and will release on 12.31.16. That’s right. New Year’s Revolutions, the “rest of the story” releases on New Year’s Eve! I’ve even got a COOL BONUS for it! Prepare to revolutionize your life in 2017–and watch my progress as I fumble and bumble to do the same! WOOT!
Snow Angels, the delightful story that it is, isn’t the only book Cathe has written. She’s coming out with the second book in the Great Lakes Series: Baggage Claim. It’s available for pre-order now! and releases on 2.14.16. Valentine’s Day. It’s like we’ve got this holiday theme going or something!
Ben’s on a race against time and with the last people he ever thought he’d want helping him. His kids are in hiding, and his own life may be in danger. Find out what’s going on at Great Lakes Therapy in Baggage Claim!
April Hayman has the next in her Heirlooms of Deception series coming out in Winter of 2017. That’s right! There’s more to Trip the Light Fantastic! See Landry in his natural environment… and meet Ree! His niece and his arch enemy–his sister!
Stay tuned on April’s site and social media for her upcoming COVER REVEAL! This is just a mock cover to whet your appetite!
Here’s an image to share! We’d really appreciate it!
AND! We’ve added another book! Kathy Ide’s 21 Days of Christmas a fiction lover’s devotional!
(note: links in this post are likely affiliate links which provide a tiny commission for us at no extra cost to you. Thanks!)
Please comment and tell us what you’d like most under the Christmas tree this year (or just wrapped in a shiny bow if trees aren’t your thing. 🙂 )